Today I want to share something with you that was a total game changer in my (already very good) health.
Our liver is our greatest detoxification organ and works day & night for us, but due to stress, lack of sleep, a diet with processed foods, medicinal drugs, hormones like birth control and the lack of bitter substances in our modern diet, it's overstrained in all of us. Add a daily glass of wine and fast food to the mix and you have a recipe for disaster.
Before you do any other kind of detox, make sure you have restored your liver health first. You will just have greater results. And do the wet packs I mention in the video, always when you do any other kind of detox, which is supposed to flush out toxins from your body. Your liver will need the support to do the detox you wish.
I was surprised by how easy and effective this German liver detox is. It helped me to have more energy, a better digestion, better sleep and and better skin.
Scroll down to find a lot more information and scientific sources.
I'm excited what you think and if you will give it a try, please let me know in the comments!
Here's a brief summary of the liver’s functions, courtesy of the British Liver Trust. But there are more than five hundred known functions.
- Processing digested food from the intestine.
- Controlling levels of fats, amino acids and glucose in the blood.
- Combating infections in the body.
- Clearing the blood of particles and infections, including bacteria.
- Neutralising and destroying drugs and toxins.
- Manufacturing bile.
- Storing iron, vitamins and other essential chemicals.
- Breaking down food and turning it into energy.
- Manufacturing, breaking down and regulating numerous hormones, including sex hormones.
- Making enzymes and proteins that are responsible for most chemical reactions in the body, for example those involved in blood clotting and repair of damaged tissues.
Before you do any other kind of detox, make sure you have restored your liver health first. You will just have greater results.
I was surprised by how easy and how effective the German liver detox is. It helped me to have more energy, a better digestion, better sleep and and better skin.
I have found the best information in respectable German publications and sites, but apparently there's not much in English yet.
The products I have used - all at once for 4-12 weeks:
* Bitter Herbs 1-2 daily: https://amzn.to/2Ej8BeD
* Pills once daily: https://amzn.to/2OlXZQR
+ Dandelion Juice with the meals: https://amzn.to/2IUxUT3
+ Before breakfast 1 Tbsp in a glass of water: https://amzn.to/2QOQA9l
+ Wonderful good night drink: https://amzn.to/2P2b4y2
+ Cinnamon in everything: https://amzn.to/2J0yRt7
+ Sprout these: https://amzn.to/2OVuV1V
and these: https://amzn.to/2yh50rQ
* = mandatory
+ = optional but very supportive
** Mandatory: the wet pack as I show in the video!
And do the wet packs, always when you do any other kind of detox, which is supposed to flush out toxins from your body. As the liver will need the support to do the detox you wish.
Recommended: the bitter herbs will make everything else taste sweeter, so you will have less sugar cravings and will be able to enjoy the healthy bitter foods more.
Useful info pages German
Much love from Scotland!